do you ever just—- he caught it himself too wow
50+ Follower giveaway~!
Must be following, Likes and reblogs count, More reblogs=more entries. Giveaway end on Sunday, 7/13 at midnight Eastern Standard Time. Entries after that time will not count. I will make a post on Monday about the winners, and message them. Have fun~
1st prize (One winner) :
- 30 crowns (9 mil sell value, or 30 mil if you use the camper),
- Full set of GOLD tools,
- Throwing beans, Swirl soft-serve,Toy hammer, White wet-suit, Silver Axe, After-noon tea set, Shaved-ice lamp,
- Cardboard Set
2nd prize (Two Winners) :
- 10 Crowns (3 mil sell value, or 10 mil with camper),
- Toy hammer, Throwing Beans, After-noon tea set
3rd prize (SIX Winners!) :
- 3 Crowns (900k sell value, or 3 mil with camper),
- Choice of either a Toy hammer or throwing beans.
Tips on how to get villager pictures!
I get asked this alll the time so I thought I would make a little guide for you guys!
- Talk to your villagers! Talk to them every single day, and at least 5-10 times, more if you can! Even when time traveling days.. Go day-by-day and talk to them at least a few times before you move to the next day. Ignoring them brings your friendship level down quickly.
- Write them letters. You don’t have to do it often, but do it at least a couple times, especially when they’re new. Send them gifts along with their letters, even if you don’t have much, send flowers or fruit! It’s very, very difficult to get their picture if you’ve never sent them a letter.
- Be honest when they request things. If you won’t be on later when they set a time to come over, just tell them no. Giving them a time, or telling them you’ll catch something, then never following through is worse than just telling them you can’t.
- When they ask for fruit, give them perfect foreign fruit every single time. Trade a basket of your perfect fruit with a friend for theirs, and keep it with you in all times (I stick mine in letters!). If they ask for a specific fruit, try your hardest to get it in perfect. They absolutely adore it and give you great items, or their picture!
- When they ask for fish or bugs, give them the most rare fish & bugs available at the time. Stock up on coelacanths when it’s raining. Keep sharks in the basket on Kapp’n’s dock. Use guides to see what is the most rare fish you can catch in the month, and give it to them! I will create a guide soon on how to catch the fish you need :)
- When they ask for furniture, give them spotlight items! At the end of this post by bidoofcrossing, all the spotlight items are listed. If possible, get them upgraded by Cyrus!
- When giving them their requested furniture, give it to them outside of their house. If you give them the item in their house, they are very likely to put it up then and give you the item they’ve replaced. This doesn’t always happen, but if I can I usually try to find them outside.
- Resetting is also an option, but not very recommended. In order to do this, you need to save and continue when you have their item, and are about to give it to them. Do it in front of them, because if you don’t get their picture you’re going to reset and lose everything. Once you’ve saved, give them the item. Pay attention to the items they give you. If they are giving you a spotlight item, there is a good chance that they will give you their picture. If they are giving you wallpaper, flooring, fruit, or clothing, they are probably not going to give you your picture this time, and there will be no point in resetting. If they gave you a good item, hit your home button and close AC. Restart and say hello to Resetti, then head over back to the villager and give their item again. Repeat until you get sick of it or get their picture. If they are repeating items, or giving you wallpaper, flooring, fruit, or clothes, stop trying.
- You must have a very good friendship with the villager. One way to find out if you are best friends is to use the microphone and call their name when they are on the screen (but not too close or they’ll yell at you for being so loud). If they turn, look, and wave, that means you are good friends! If they look scared, shocked, and look around panicky, you are not very good friends yet.
- Another way to see if you’re good friends is to go into your house and wait a little bit. The villagers that pop in without being invited are on a good friendship level with you.
And, I think that’s it! Good luck and collect lots of pictures!